Sign-in to view your favorite properties.
Willie Miranda, Real Estate Broker / Owner
In ANY market, WHO you work with matters! Brenda's experience, knowledge, efficiency & motivation combines to help your real estate goal become reality. As Brenda's valued client, you'll receive:
• Great communication throughout the entire process of buying and/or selling• A solid commitment to education allowing you to fully understand the market & the process• Access to ANY & ALL properties available for sale• A proven negotiator who knows how to effectively strengthen your position as a buyer and/or seller• A true real estate partner who remains available long after closing as a trusted resource to help with your home-related needs.
Brendon is a Bentley University graduate, with a degree in Business, Data Technologies, and Actuarial Science. His ability to analyze the current state of the market is a tremendous resource for anyone who is looking to value their home. Born and raised in Schenectady, he has an intimate familiarity with the business and the real estate climate of the Capital Region. Brendon prides himself on his commitment to listening to needs of clients and is highly motivated to make a name for himself in today’s real estate market. Looking for assistance with the home buying and/or selling process? Call Brendon today.
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets • Innovative strategies to market and sell your home • Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online • A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way • A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond
Brian joined Miranda Real Estate Group, Inc. full time in 2005. He has a strong background in customer service and over 30 years of financial experience with extensive knowledge in dealing with accounting, financial systems, investments, and mortgages. He is responsible for overseeing the company's communications, financial systems, network and technical support and the company's satellite offices. Brian guides and supports our administrative staff and team of agents. As a result of his position as a manager and a broker he has overseen thousands of real estate transactions including new construction right here in the Capital District. He truly is an expert and professional on the real estate market.
Brian can be contacted at the office at 518.348.2060 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Expertise on neighborhoods and the local markets
• Innovative strategies to market and sell your home
• Additional insights into listings that are not accessible online
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond